miércoles, 22 de mayo de 2013

Our Story In 2 Minutes

ORIGINAL: drivinman687


Thanks for the feedback, I tried to fit a lot in but I know I missed a bit

My final project I made for my video productions class "Cutaway Productions" (Search them for their channel) at my high school. I don't own the rights to the song or the pictures and I am not trying to claim them, I just did this video for fun and i spent many a hour on it.

I used Final Cut Pro to make this.

Enjoy!

Song: Mind Heist (yes it is from Inception)
by: Zack Hemsey
Visit his website here: http://www.youtube.com/zackhemsey

Pictures: from all over the internet.

Some of the space pictures, specifically the ones at 0:02, and 1:59-2:01 are made by the digital artist "antifanfan" and can be found on his youtube video:


also check out his website at www.visionafar.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Nota: solo los miembros de este blog pueden publicar comentarios.